How do you know if you need medical attention from a FOOT AND ANKLE ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON?

By: | Tags: , , , , , , , , , , | Comments: 0 | May 28th, 2018

Make an appointment with a FOOT AND ANKLE ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON if you experience any of the following:

  • Pain that persists for more than 72 hours or that increases with walking
  • Pain after an ankle sprain
  • “Clicking,” “locking” or “catching” in the ankle
  • High-arched feet or flatfeet that become painful
  • Arthritis in the foot or ankle after an old injury
  • Achilles tendon injury
  • Ankle or foot fracture
  • Deformity of the foot or ankle
  • Curling of one or multiple toes
  • Painless ulcers or blisters on the feet