Orlando, Fla.-based Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic partnered with Clearwave Corp. Patient Information Exchange to launch a patient check-in system at the orthopedic center.
Here are five highlights.
1. Clearwave’s system allows patients to input information for check-in at a kiosk and gives the Jewett staff added time to assist patients with insurance verification and the follow-up process.
2. Patients can check-in at various points of reference, and Clearwave receives the patient data and cross references it to create a single identifier for the patient.
3. When a patient is identified, Clearwave shares the patient data through its network, connecting various healthcare entities and backend systems to keep the patient data in sync and secure.
4. Clearwave’s patient information exchange is the epicenter of a larger portfolio of solutions designed to improve an organization’s existing systems. It also allows organizations to share patient data, lower healthcare administration costs, comply with federal and state regulations and improve patient experience.
5. Jewett treats more than 250,000 patients annually. Physicians at the center also serve as team physicians for the Orlando Magic.