Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons are MDs with the training and experience to keep your feet healthy and pain free.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons include both medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathy (DOs). With their expertise in whole body health, they treat foot and ankle problems within the context of all your health needs.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons complete a minimum of 14 years of training, including medical school, an orthopedic surgery residency, and a foot and ankle fellowship. You can trust that your foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon is both skillful and devoted to the field.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons believe in lifelong learning. They complete continuing medical education every year with one goal in mind—to deliver the best possible care for their patients.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons treat patients of all ages. They understand everything from developmental problems in babies to conditions that tend to occur later in life. No matter what your problem is, a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon is the best healthcare provider to address it.
- Foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons don’t just operate—they treat the full spectrum of surgical and non-surgical foot and ankle issues. If you’re experiencing pain, foot and ankle orthopedic surgeons are your go-to experts.
Learn more about our Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeons at Jewett:
John A. Papa, M.D.
Steven C. Choung, M.D.