Founded in 1936 by Eugene L. Jewett, M.D., the Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic has been recognized internationally as a pioneer and leader in orthopaedic care for more than 70 years. With seven convenient locations throughout the community, we specialize in helping our patients maximize function and mobility, caring for their bones, joints, tendons, nerves, and ligaments of the limbs and spine.
We believe in connecting our patients with the best Jewett physician to care for their specific needs the first time that patient walks through our doors. Our health care team is one of the most respected and experienced in the Southeast. Each physician is board certified or board eligible, fellowship-trained, and subspecializes in at least one area such as total joint replacement or sports medicine. As a result, our physicians are experts in their individual fields but also work closely together, readily tapping into the resources and expertise of their colleagues. We cover all orthopaedic sub-specialties and also provide a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to support our patients' care and recovery, including:
Jewett has been providing innovative care for over 75 years. See our timeline of progressive leadership. View Timeline »